To protect the benefit of our consumers and to ensure that consumers can enjoy official after-sales service benefits, Singapore OPPO Electronics Pte Ltd has made the following requirements*:
1. Retailers are not allowed to engage in any e-commerce/online- selling without the prior approval of Singapore OPPO Electronics Pte Ltd. Any online purchases from non-authorized online retailers will not be entitled to after-sales service.
2. Consumers who purchase OPPO products from our Authorised Online Retailers are to be provided with an invoice. Invoice details will need to include the Retailer’s company name and stamp, model and IMEI number.
3. Any purchase of OPPO product from non-authorised Online Retailers will not be entitled to after-sale service.
4. Invoice must be presented to OPPO Service Centre for any after-sales service. For purchase made from Telecommunication companies/Operators, a copy of the service contract agreement must be presented, otherwise after-sales service may not be provided.
5. The retail price reflected on Authorized Online Retailers must be exactly the same as the Official E-commerce store of Singapore OPPO Electronics Pte Ltd. Official retail prices may be found on the Official E-commerce store.
*All purchases made outside of the authorized dealers will result in consumers not being able to enjoy the 2 year warranty extended to OPPO phones in Singapore due to lack of official verification.